The practice aims to provide you with the very best possible treatment and advice to help you maintain your health. This website explains what you can expect from us - and what we expect from you!
- We will treat you as a person and not just a medical case.
- We will respect your dignity and listen to what you have to say.
- We will endeavour to give you your choice of doctor but you should be aware that in doing so it could increase the time it takes to see your preferred choice and that it may take several attempts when booking an appointment.
- We will maintain your confidentiality.
- We will release information to other helping and caring agencies or professionals on a need to know basis. We will release information to other bodies (eg employers, insurance companies, police) only with your express consent.
- We guarantee you will receive prompt emergency care at all times. You will receive an appointment for urgent problems the same day as requesting it.
- We try to explain what is wrong with you and what we propose to do about it in a way you can easily understand. Within the constraints of the NHS, we guarantee to obtain for you the best possible care when required from the rest of the Health Service and other caring agencies.
- We endeavour to ensure that when you visit the surgery you will not normally be kept waiting more than 30 minutes. Please remember that patients sometimes present problems that require more than the standard allotted time to deal with them.